Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back Again!!!

Bless me internet for I have sinned.  It has been 10 months since my last blog post and boy have I blown it!!!  I took some time to review my blog posts past, and, although I did find them very entertaining, I also noticed something that I didn't like at all.  ALOT OF EXCUSES!!!  Alot of "oh I didn't do well today but maybe tomorrow."  That isn't acceptable...it's actually pretty embarrasing!!!  I am not here to make any promises to myself or to anyone else.  I am here because I like blogging.  I could keep a papaer diary and keep my thoughts to myself...but what's the fun in that???  I am not ashamed of the person I am...I do have many things that I have done that I am ashamed of...maybe one day I'll get into those, maybe not...but I don't have anything to hide.  My weight has gone up.  My health has declined.  I blame me, myself, and I and it is up to me, myself, and I to get my crap together!!!  On my FB I posted that I am in serious need of a make over...and that is truly how I feel.  I don't need Stacy and Clinton to tell me what not to wear and I don't need Jillian Michaels to make me the biggest loser (cause I feel like a big loser most of the time anyway!!!)  I need to get stuff off my chest.  I need to believe in myself more.  I need to stop talking about it and start being about it.  I feel mad right now...hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment