Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm baaaack!!!

Okay so I lost sight, motivation, and everything else for this blog for a few months!  Let me just say Happy Thanksgiving, Marry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all!!!  Now that that is taken care of I have to say I feel blah today.  Stayed home because babygirl had a seizure (epilepsy can eat worms and die!!!), and because of the stress I have from the seizure (me,me,me) I HAD to have a Dr. Pepper...so my ever so loving husband went and got me one, by one I mean a 1 liter bottle which I am now halfway through...taking a moment to read the label I see that there are 4 servings in this bottle...to that I say :P  I weighed myself on December 30th and the scale did not say "confidence", "sass", "wisdom" or any other of those motivational words on the Special K commercials...it said 238.  No exclaimation point behind that because it is not a surprise to me.  I will weigh myself only once a month, because I can get very discouraged very quickly, and my goal is to lose 2 pounds a month, for as long as it takes, for me to get down to 200.  From there I will make new goals or be satisfied and stay...we'll see what happens when we get there.  So far today I have eaten a piece of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and a tuna melt...let me point out that it is barely 10:21 a.m. here in Porterville, California.  Not gonna beat myself up over it, just something else I have to work on.  On a positive note I have ordered "The DASH Diet Action Plan" book and according to the e-mail I got from Amazon.com it is on it's way.  I chose this because it is built to help lower blood pressure which I need bad.  I absolutely do not want to have to take medication forever.  I also decided that my exercise of choice is dancing.  When I was younger my favorite thing to do was dance so darn it...that'sa what Ima gon do!!!  Any type of dancing will do, mostly in my living room because I am pretty self concious about my double d's bouncing around when I dance (don't say people don't notice them cuz there is no way that's true!!!)  Praying for the best, believeing this will be the one for me...I feel it...God is leading me in the right direction...it's up to me to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment