Tuesday, October 25, 2011

To Eat or Not to Eat...Yup I'm Gonna Eat!!

Heart palpitations suck beans!!!  Had a bad case of them today!  It wasn't the first time so don't panic, but ugh it was awful.  Of course I have been under alot of stress lately.  Working full time, taking online classes at the college, gaining weight, and most of all my baby girl has epilepsy and her seizures are coming more frequently.  Put that together with a cold pepsi and you got a recipe for thumpity thumpity thump thump thump!  Okay yes I said Pepsi...geez...this is what I had to eat today.  A bowl of Lucky Charms with 2% milk (ice cold because I refuse to have it any other way), a banana, a sandwich from Subway with I really don't know what kind of meat but it was really good, lay's potato chips (woot, woot!!!!), and a can of pepsi...then I had 4 chicken nuggets, small fries and a sprite from McDonald's. Finally I had a bowl of instant macaroni and cheese.  Welcome to my world Easymac!!!  So needless to say my food diary leaves much to be desired.  I didn't exercise today either.  Off to a bad start but I'll get there I just know it!  I put in a request to be transferred to a part time position at work.  It's a big difference in pay and of course I will lose my benefits, but if I don't stop working full time I think I'll lose my mind!  On a positive note I am digging the song "Stronger" by Mandisa.  I live by a cemetery and driving through there usually gives me the creeps but not today.  You can't be scared when God is in your ear via a powerful black woman with an amazing voice!  On a bummer note I learned that there a a billion web-sites and blogs that are called double chin diary, here I thought it wast catchy and original!  Not changing it though...I like it just the way it is!  Hasta manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment