Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hello...I've Missed You!!!

Forgive me followers for I have let you down!!!  It's been months and months since my last "confession" and I've missed it so much.  I could give you a million excuses why, make up some cool stuff, but the real reason is pretty lame.  My computer was broken.  That's it.  It was old and just kept getting slower and slower (wow that sounds too familiar!!!) and one day it just hit the dusty trail (like my dad used to say.)  I tried to blog on my tablet a few times but for some reason that was just a very frustrating experience for me...so I gave up for awhile.  But today my beautiful niece, who I call my sister, who I love like a daughter, gave me a new laptop for mother's day!  Now she's 12 and she doesn't have a job so I'm figuring she didn't pay for it...but I am so grateful...because now it brings me back to you!!!   Ugh...so much to say....not sure where to begin.  So when we last left off I had a trainer...yeah...not anymore.  Don't get me wrong...I love him and his work.  I hated going there but loved what I accomplished once we were done.  The problem is I started working part time so I could help my daughter with her school work...and well...something had to be eliminated from the monthly bills.  Against my husband's wishes I stopped going to the trainer and decided to save that $140 per month.  I have since continued to exercise...although I admit not as hard core...but I am staying motivated.  I would love to give you a weight update but I haven't weighed myself in awhile. My clothes are getting more and more loose on me so I'll take that as a good sign.  I've gone through lazy days and days with overflowing motivation.  I've been pleased with myself some days then went through periods of extreme self degradation. (Hey that rhymed...word jazz...)  And through it all the truth remains...losing weight is hard to do...but...it's not impossible.  I started doing T25 (does any one know if Shawn T is gay...not that it matters...just wondering) and I like that work out a lot.  I'm also doing something called a "guns, buns, and abs" challenge for 30 days of which I am on day 3...and...in the words of Tai Frasier (see Clueless)..my buns...they don't feel nothin' like steel...but that's okay because I imagine by the end of the challenge that will be different.  And f course I always have to throw a Zumba class in there at least a couple times a week because #1 I love it and #2 I love it!!!  I am blessed to be alive today...but I am even more blessed that I feel alive today...and there is a big difference between the two!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment